Monday, September 9, 2013

Mailing Information while in Beijing

I know some of you are wanting to know what my address is here in China. Ill put it in right here. Remember that shipping from the USA to China generally takes about 3-4 weeks, so if you want to send anything please send it early. If you send something in November there's a good chance I wont get it.

Eric Anderson
CET Academic Programs
Beijing Institute of Education
West Building
2 Wenxing Street
Xizhimenwai, Xicheng District
Beijing 100044, P. R. China

And for those of you who feel like having a challenge, I'll show you how you can write the address in Chinese!!! (I think writing it in English is the best way though. It's still cool.)

中毕人民共和国
100044 北京市
西城区西直门外
文兴街2号
北京教育学院留学生部
CET 学术项目
Eric Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment